Report NEP-CSE-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Griffith, Garry R. & Mullen, John D., 2009. "Using continuous improvement and innovation principles for strategic planning in a government department," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47650, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kühn Pedersen, Mogens & Holm Larsen, Michael, 2009. "Robustness of a Distributed Knowledge Management Model," Working Papers 2002-13, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Mahnke, Volker & Overby, Mikkel Lucas, 2009. "Strategic IT-outsourcing," Working Papers 2003-5, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Gerrit de Wit & Haibo Zhou, 2009. "Determinants and dimensions of firm growth," Scales Research Reports H200903, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Peter Thompson & Steven Klepper, 2009. "Disagreements and Intra-Industry Spinoffs," Working Papers 0907, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765014704 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohamed Ayadi & Mohieddine Rahmouni & Murat Yildizoglu, 2009. "Determinants of the Innovation Propensity in Tunisia: the Central Role of External Knowledge Sources," Working Papers halshs-00368560, HAL.
- Engel Nielsen, Lars & Mahnke, Volker, 2009. "Managing R&D Alliance Portfolios," Working Papers 2003-10, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Mahnke, Volker & Venzin, Markus, 2009. "Institutionalizing knowledge management," Working Papers 2003-7, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Cécile Cézanne-Sintès, 2008. "Modern Corporate Changes: Reinstating the Link between the Nature, Boundaries and Governance of the Firm," Post-Print hal-00367732, HAL.
- Roberta Piergiovanni & Martin Carree & Enrico Santarelli, 2009. "Creative Industries, New Business Formation and Regional Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2009. "Environmental policy without costs? A review of the Porter hypothesis," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2009/1, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:1880 is not listed on IDEAS anymore