Report NEP-CSE-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Walls, Judith L. & Phan, Philip H. & Berrone, Pascual, 2008. "An assessment of the construct validity of environmental strategy measures," IESE Research Papers D/754, IESE Business School.
- Thomas Ziesemer & Peter Michaelis, 2008. "Strategic Environmental Policy and the Accumulation of Knowledge," Diskussionsreihe "Global Business Management", University of Augsburg, competence center for global business management 4, University of Augsburg, competence center for global business management.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sipos, Gabriela Lucia, 2008. "Innovation – source to obtain the competitive advantage in the global economy," MPRA Paper 13078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MÃ¡rio Pedro Ferreira, 2009. "(R)evolution of the E-grocery Industry: Strategic Implications," Working Papers de GestÃ£o (Management Working Papers), Faculdade de Economia e GestÃ£o, Universidade CatÃ³lica Portuguesa (Porto) 04, Faculdade de Economia e GestÃ£o, Universidade CatÃ³lica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Giannetti, C., 2009. "Relationship Lending and Firm Innovativeness," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2009-08, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giunta, Anna & Nifo, Annamaria & Scalera, Domenico, 2009. "Subcontracting in the Italian industry. Labour Division, Firms’ Growth and North-South Divide," MPRA Paper 13084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Fornahl & Christina Guenther, 2009. "Persistence and Change of Regional Industrial Activities Ã¢â‚¬â€œ The Impact of Diversification in the German Machine Tool Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-16, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Coxhead, Ian & Li, Muqun, 2008. "Prospects for Skills-Based Export Growth in a Labour-Abundant, Resource-Rich Economy: Indonesia in Comparative Perspective," Staff Paper Series 524, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Oscar F. Bustiza & Matilde Morales-Gallego, 2008. "Outsourcing and corporate results," FEG Working Paper Series, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada) 08/01, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- Marinelli, Federico, 2008. "Persistence of outstanding performance and shareholder value among diversified firms: The impact of past performance, efficient internal capital market, and relatedness of business segments," IESE Research Papers D/758, IESE Business School.
- Maria Jeanne Gonzaga De Paiva & Valeria Abrantes Lemos, 2008. "Microempresas Em Juazeiro Do Norte-Ce: ConsideraÃ§Ãµes Sobre A Competitividade No Setor CalÃ§adista," ECONOMÃA, GESTIÃ“N Y DESARROLLO 005226, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - CALI.
- Jeroen de Jong, 2009. "The decision to innovate: Antecedents of opportunity exploitation in high tech small firms," Scales Research Reports H200902, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Mojica, Maribel N. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G. & Schaeffer, Peter V., 2009. "An Empirical Analysis Of The Link Between Entrepreneurship And Economic Growth In West Virginia," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46723, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.