Report NEP-CSE-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giulio Cainelli & Roberto Zoboli, 2008. "The Relationship Between Environmental Efficiency and Manufacturing Firm’s Growth," Working Papers 2008.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sluyts K. & Martens R. & Matthyssens P., 2008. "Towards a Dynamic Concept of Alliance Capability," Working Papers 2008019, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Denise Tsang, 2008. "Culture and the Survival of UK Independent Games Software Firms," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-68, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Harison, Elad & Koski, Heli, 2009. "Organizing High-Tech R&D - Secrets of Successful Innovation Alliances," Discussion Papers 1175, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Irina Jormanainen & Rajneesh Narula, 2008. "When a good science base is not enough to create competitive industries: Lockin and inertia in Russian systems of innovation," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-70, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Item repec:lic:licosd:22708 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koski, Heli & Marengo, Luigi & Mäkinen, Iiro, 2009. "Managerial Practices, Performance and Innovativeness: Some Evidence from Finnish Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 1176, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Cristina Barbot, 2009. "Vertical Contracts between Airports and Airlines: is there a Trade-off between Welfare and Competitiveness?," CEF.UP Working Papers 0901, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Andrea Caragliu & Peter Nijkamp, 2008. "The Impact of Regional Absorptive Capacity on Spatial Knowledge Spillovers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-119/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mukherjee, Dipa & Majumder, Rajarshi, 2008. "Efficiency, Technological Progress and Regional Comparative Advantage: A Study of Organised Manufacturing Sector in India," MPRA Paper 12758, University Library of Munich, Germany.