Report NEP-CSE-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Di Minin & Andrea Piccaluga & Marco Rizzone, 2008. "Through the eyes of industrial researchers: how new “Connect & Develop” practices change the role of human resources in the lab," Working Papers 200803, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Gu, Wulong & Baldwin, John R., 2008. "Firm Turnover and Productivity Growth in the Canadian Retail Trade Sector," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008053e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Maliranta, Mika & Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2008. "Labour Force Paths as Industry Linkages: A Perspective on Clusters and Industry Life Cycles," Discussion Papers 1168, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Martin Andersson & Florian Noseleit, 2008. "Start-Ups and Employment Growth - Evidence from Sweden," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-091, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Kim, Se-Um, 2008. "The Technological Origins of the High School Movement," MPRA Paper 12087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oecd, 2009. "Network Externality Premiums and International Telecommunication Traffic Exchange," OECD Digital Economy Papers 152, OECD Publishing.
- Oecd, 2008. "Broadband and the Economy," OECD Digital Economy Papers 146, OECD Publishing.