Report NEP-CSE-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Majah-Leah Ravago & James Roumasset & Kimberly Burnett, 2008. "Resource management for Sustainable Development of Island Economies," Working Papers 200804, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon Wakeman, 2008. "Profiting from technological capabilities: Technology commercialization strategy in a dynamic context," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-08-008 (R2), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 08 Jul 2009.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2008. "The Identification of Regional Industrial Clusters Using Qualitative Input-Output Analysis," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 13, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bakht, Zaid & Salimullah, Md. & Yamagata, Tatsufumi & Yunus, Mohammad, 2008. "Competitiveness of the knitwear industry in Bangladesh : a study of industrial development amid global competition," IDE Discussion Papers 169, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00185374_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gregory Wegmann, 2008. "The balanced scorecard as a knowledge management tool: a French experience in a semi-public insurance company," Working Papers CREGO 1080902, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Nadja Wirz, 2008. "Assessing the Role of Technology Adoption in China's Growth Performance," EPRU Working Paper Series, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 2008-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.