Report NEP-CSE-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marion PODESTA, 2008. "Strategic aspects of bundling," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers), CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1 08.03.74, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Wendy Dobson & A.E. Safarian, 2008. "Making the Transition from Imitation to Innovation: An Enquiry into Chinaâ€™s Evolving Institutions and Firm Capabilities," Working Papers Series 11, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Mar 2008.
- Vilas-Boas, Ricardo & Su rez-Gonz lez, Isabel, 2007. "Internationalization and Firm Performance: The S-Curve Hypothesis under the Eurozone Context," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en DirecciÃ³n de Empresas"., Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality ment 2007-15, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and LeÃ³n (Spain). Until 2008, Interuniversity Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) â€œNew trends in Business Administrationâ€, Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, and Salamanca (Spain). Master en InvestigaciÃ³n y Programa de.
- Bustelo, Pablo, 2008. "Energy security with a high external dependence: the strategies of Japan and South Korea," MPRA Paper 8323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badri Narayanan G & Pankaj Vashisht, 2008. "Determinants of Competitiveness of the Indian Auto Industry," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India 201, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Besanko, David & Doraszelski, Ulrich & Lu, Lauren Xiaoyuan & Satterthwaite, Mark, 2008. "Lumpy Capacity Investment and Disinvestment Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 6788, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Holger Görg, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, Competition and Industry Performance," Kiel Working Papers 1416, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Elena Revilla & Luis Gomez - Mejia, 2008. "The role of the supply chain executive in supply chain integration: a behavioral approach," Working Papers Economia wp08-24, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.