Report NEP-CSE-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brigitte GAY (LEREPS-GRES & Toulouse Business School), 2008. "Competitive intelligence and network mapping of interfirm alliances," Cahiers du GRES 2008-05, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Sandra Phlippen & Bert van der Knaap, 2007. "When Clusters become Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-100/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Claude d’Aspremont & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira & Jacques Thépot, 2007. "Hawks and doves in segmented markets : A formal approach to competitive aggressiveness," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2007-04, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J.A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk, 2008. "How Banking Competition changed over Time," Working Papers 08-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Henri L.F. de Groot & Jacques Poot & Martijn J. Smit, 2008. "Agglomeration Externalities, Innovation and Regional Growth: Theoretical Perspectives and Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 08/01, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Goldberg , Mike & Palladini, Eric, 2008. "Chile : a strategy to promote innovative small and medium enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4518, The World Bank.
- Edward Christie & Gabor Hunya & Waltraut Urban, 2007. "Restructuring of Energy-intensive Industrial Branches in Romania and Proposals for Industrial Policy Measures," wiiw Research Reports 339, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2008. "Public-Private Sector Partnerships In Developing Countries: Are Infrastructures Responding To The New Oda Strategy," FEP Working Papers 266, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.