Report NEP-CSE-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berrone, Pascual & Gelabert, Liliana & Fosfuri, Andrea & Gomez-Mejia, Luis R., 2007. "Can institutional forces create competitive advantage? An empirical examination of environmental innovation," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/723, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-01-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rajshree Agarwal & David Audretsch & MB Sarkar, 2008. "The Process of Creative Construction: Knowledge Spillovers, Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Erik Stam & Petra Gibcus & Jennifer Telussa & Elizabeth Garnsey, 2008. "Employment Growth of New Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-01-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Boone & Henry van der Wiel & J. van Ours, 2007. "How (not) to measure competition," CPB Discussion Paper 91, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Rachel Griffith & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2007. "Vertical Integration and Technology: Theory and Evidence," IEW - Working Papers 342, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- J.W.B. Bos & C. Economidou & M. Koetter, 2008. "Technology Clubs and Growth Patterns: Evidence from EU Manufacturing," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 08-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2008. "Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 3299, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leonidas Koutsougeras, 2007. "From strategic to price taking behavior," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 0717, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- J.A. Bikker & J. Gorter, 2008. "Performance of the Dutch non-life insurance industry: competition, efficiency and focus," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 08-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Caro, Felipe & Martinez de Albeniz, Victor, 2007. "The impact of quick response in inventory-based competition," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/722, IESE Business School.
- Alexander Cole, 2007. "Beyond the Knowledge-Based Theory of the Geographic Cluster," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 0708, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2007.
- B. Maenhout & M. Vanhoucke, 2008. "Branching Strategies in a Branch-and-Price Approach for a Multiple Objective Nurse Scheduling Problem," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 08/495, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sandra Martina Leitner, 2008. "Interrelatedness, Dynamic Factor Adjustment Patterns and Firm Heterogeneity in Austrian Manufacturing," Economics working papers, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria 2008-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Jun Du & Sourafel Girma & Chenggang Xu, 2008. "Does the Chinese Banking System Promote the Growth of Firms?," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/6, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.