Report NEP-CSE-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier BROSSARD (LEREPS-GRES) & Jérôme VICENTE (LEREPS-GRES), 2007. "Cognitive & Relational Distance in Alliance Networks: Evidence on the Knowledge Value Chain in the European ICT Sector," Cahiers du GRES 2007-18, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Ibrahim, M.K.M. & Ribbers, P.M.A. & Bettonvil, B.W.M., 2007. "Human Knowledge Resources and Interorganizational Systems," Research Paper ERS-2007-046-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Echtelt, F.E.A. van & Wynstra, J.Y.F. & Weele, A.J. van, 2007. "Strategic and Operational Management of Supplier Involvement in New Product Development: a Contingency Perspective," Research Paper ERS-2007-040-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Flavia Cortelezzi & Giovanni Villani, 2007. "Strategic Technology Adoption and Market Dynamics as Option Games," Quaderni DSEMS 14-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Koethenbuerger, Marko & Lockwood, Ben, 2007. "Does Tax Competition Really Promote Growth?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 810, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2007-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore