Report NEP-CSE-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:04_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Pierre Perron, 2007. "Data Dependent Rules for the Selection of the Number of Leads and Lags in the Dynamic OLS Cointegrating Regression," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-018, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Mark Sanders & Jaap Bos & Claire Economidou, 2007. "R&D over the Life Cycle," Working Papers 07-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Melecky, Martin, 2007. "A cross-country analysis of public debt management strategies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4287, The World Bank.
- Reena Aggarwal & Isil Erel & René Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 2007. "Differences in Governance Practices between U.S. and Foreign Firms: Measurement, Causes, and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 13288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefanie Haller & Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag, 2007. "The Adoption of ICT: Firm-Level Evidence from Irish Manufacturing Industries," Papers WP204, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).