Report NEP-CSE-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irena Grosfeld, 2006. "Ownership concentration & firm performance: Evidence from an emerging market," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan wp834, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2007. "An Ascending Auction for Interdependent Values: Uniqueness and Robustness to Strategic Uncertainty," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000001000, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ramón Faulí-Oller & Joel Sandonís & Juana Santamaria-Garcia, 2007. "Downstream Mergers And Upstream Investment," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2007-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jajri, Idris & Ismail, Rahmah, 2007. "Source of output growth in small and medium scale enterprises in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 2779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grether, David M. & Plott, Charles R., . "Sequencing strategies in large, competitive, ascending price automobile auctions: An experimental examination," Working Papers, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences 1253, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Casamatta, Catherine & Haritchabalet, Carole, 2007. "Dealing with Venture Capitalists: Shopping Around or Exclusive Negotiation," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 444, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jul 2011.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2007. "Alternative Strategies for Fighting Unemployment: Lessons from the European Experience," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 446, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Enno Lend, 2006. "Logistics Systems from the Regional Perspective," Working Papers, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology 147, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Ebersberger, Bernd & Lööf, Hans, 2007. "The Innovative Performance of Foreign-owned Enterprises in Small Open Economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 87, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Rao, Balkrishna, 2006. "Economic Recognition of Innovation," MPRA Paper 2781, University Library of Munich, Germany.