Report NEP-CSE-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- GARRETTE, Bernard & DUSSAUGE, Pierre & CASTANER, Xavier & MULOTTE, Louis, 2007. "Do scale alliances with competitors improve product performace? A study of the Aircraft industry, 1949-2000," Les Cahiers de Recherche 863, HEC Paris.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2007. "Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 008, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Lescourret, Laurence & Robert, Christian Y., 2006. "Preferencing, internalization and inventory position," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06017, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Graeme Donald Snooks, 2006. "Dynamics Downunder: Australian Economic Strategy and Performance from the Palaeolithic to the Twenty-first Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 539, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Morales, Eduardo, 2007. "Which Factors Determine Academic Performance of Undergraduate Students in Economics? Some Spanish Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6237, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Filippov, Pavel & Yurkovsky, Vlad, 2007. "Essay on Internationalisation Potential of Nortwest Russian and Finnish Energy Clusters," Discussion Papers 1078, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Norah Montes de Oca & Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2006. "Forecasting and Evaluating Network Growth," Working Papers 000010, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2007. "Better-Reply Strategies with Bounded Recall," Discussion Paper Series dp449, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Lei Zhang & David Levinson & Shanjiang Zhu, 2007. "Agent-Based Model of Price Competition and Product Differentiation on Congested Networks," Working Papers 200809, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.