Report NEP-CSE-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Boone & Delia Ionascu & Kresimir Zigic, 2006. "Trade Policy, Market Leaders and Endogenous Competition Intensity," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp311, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Naghavi, Alireza & Ottaviano, Gianmarco Ireo Paolo, 2006. "Outsourcing, Complementary Innovations and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 5925, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eckel, Carsten & Neary, J Peter, 2006. "Multi-Product Firms and Flexible Manufacturing in the Global Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5941, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009163 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00112551 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jörnsten, Kurt & Ubøe, Jan, 2006. "Strategic pricing of commodities," Discussion Papers 2006/19, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Bjerksund, Petter & Myksvoll, Bjarte & Stensland, Gunnar, 2006. "Managing Flexible Load Contracts: Two simple strategies," Discussion Papers 2006/21, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2006. "Multinational Enterprises and Manufacturing for Export in Developing Asian Countries: Emerging Patterns and Opportunities for Latecomers," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-193, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ann Hansford, Andrew Lymer and Catherine Pilkington, 2006. "IT Adoption Strategies and their Application to e-filing Self-Assessment Tax Returns: The Case of the UK," Taxation eJournal of Tax Research , ATAX, University of New South Wales.
- Randall S. Jones & Tadashi Yokoyama, 2006. "Upgrading Japan's Innovation System to Sustain Economic Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 527, OECD Publishing.