Report NEP-COM-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eleftherios Zacharias, 2013. "Strategic Positioning of Goods in a Market with a Niche," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 36_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Aditi Sengupta, 2013. "Incentive to Reduce Cost under Incomplete Information," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Auburn University auwp2013-10, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Rupayan Pal, . "The Cournot-Bertrand profit differential: A Reversal result in network goods duopoly," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-014, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Daniel Cracau & Benjamin Franz, 2013. "Judo Economics in Markets with Multiple Firms," FEMM Working Papers 130013, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Amit Kumar Maurya & Shubhro Sarkar, 2013. "Bargaining order and delays in multilateral bargaining with asymmetric sellers," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-015, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Prokop, Jacek & Karbowski, Adam, 2013. "R&D cooperation and industry cartelization," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-41, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Carlos Noton & AndrÃ©s Elberg, 2013. "Revealing Bargaining Power through Actual Wholesale Prices," Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile 304, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Halvarsson, Daniel, 2013. "Industry Differences in the Firm Size Distribution," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 214, The Ratio Institute.
- KAWAHAMA Noboru, 2013. "Low Pricing Regulation: Remaining issues (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 13057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- David R. Gallagher & Katja Ignatieva & James McCulloch, 2013. "Industry Concentration, Excess Returns and Innovation in Australia," Research Paper Series, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney 334, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Benjamin Reed Shiller, 2013. "First Degree Price Discrimination Using Big Data," Working Papers, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School 58, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised Sep 2013.
- Bing Xu & Adrian Van Rixtel & Michiel Van Leuvensteijn, 2013. "Measuring bank competition in China: a comparison of new versus conventional approaches applied to loan markets," BIS Working Papers 422, Bank for International Settlements.
- Antonis Michis, 2013. "Measuring Market Power in the Banking Industry in the Presence of Opportunity Cost," Working Papers, Central Bank of Cyprus 2013-01, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- GÃ¼rkan, G. & Ozdemir, O. & smeers, Y., 2013. "Strategic Generation Capacity Choice under Demand Uncertainty: Analysis of Nash Equilibria in Electricity Markets," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2013-044, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- GÃ¼rkan, G. & Ozdemir, O. & smeers, Y., 2013. "Generation Capacity Investments in Electricity Markets: Perfect Competition," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2013-045, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mokinski, Frieder & WÃ¶lfing, Nikolas, 2013. "The effect of regulatory scrutiny asymmetric cost pass-through in power wholesale and its end," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-055, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank & Watt, Richard, 2013. "Optimal Pricing and Quality of Academic Journals and the Ambiguous Welfare Effects of Forced Open Access: A Two-sided Model," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 16277, University of Munich, Department of Economics.