Report NEP-COM-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mitraille, Sébastien & Moreaux, Michel, 2011. "Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Leadership in Two-period Cournot Oligopoly," IDEI Working Papers 681, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Rhodes, Andrew, 2011. "Multiproduct pricing and the Diamond Paradox," MPRA Paper 32511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Özlem Bedre-Defolie & Stéphane Caprice, 2011. "Merger Efficiency and Welfare Implications of Buyer Power," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1144, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stadler, Manfred, 2011. "Exchange of private demand information by simultaneous signaling," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 17, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Güth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred, 2011. "Intrafirm conflicts and interfirm competition," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 14, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Andre Betzer & Marc Goergen, 2011. "Disentangling the Link Between Stock and Accounting Performance in Acquisitions," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11010, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Martin Shubik, 2011. "The Present and Future of Game Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000173, David K. Levine.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2011. "Imports and the structure of retail markets," Economics Working Papers 2011,05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Berka, Martin & Devereux, Michael B. & Rudolph, Thomas, 2011. "Price setting in a leading Swiss online supermarket," Working Paper Series 1685, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Genakos, Christos D. & Kühn, Kai-Uwe & Van Reenen, John, 2011. "Leveraging Monopoly Power by Degrading Interoperability: Theory and evidence from computer markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Bardey & Helmuth Cremer & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2011. "Doctors’ remuneration schemes and hospital competition in two-sided markets with common network externalities," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 008848, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Pelnar, Gregory, 2011. "A comparison of screening mechanisms for identifying potentially anticompetitive accountable care organizations," MPRA Paper 32485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Bleibtreu & Ulrike Stefani, 2011. "Auditing, Consulting, and Audit Market Concentration," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-28, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Friebel, Guido & Ivaldi, Marc & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2011. "Competition and Industry Structure for International Rail Transportation," IDEI Working Papers 680, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 07 Jun 2012.
- White, Graham, 2011. "Degrees Of Competition, The Rate Of Return And Growth From A Classical/Sraffian Perspective," Working Papers 2011-03, University of Sydney, School of Economics.