Report NEP-COM-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:1777116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Third-Degree Price Discrimination in a Differentiated Oligopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 0800, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Philippe Askenazy & Thomas Breda & Delphine Irac, 2010. "Advertising and R&D: Theory and evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564988, HAL.
- H. Esfahani & L. Lambertini, 2011. "The Profitability of Small Horizontal Mergers with Nonlinear Demand Functions," Working Papers wp728, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis, 2010. "Firm Size and Growth Rate Variance: the Effects of Data Truncation," Working Papers 10-23, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Marco Marini & Alberto Zevi, 2011. "Just One Of Us: Consumers Playing Oligopoly In Mixed Markets," Working Papers 0111, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2011.
- Rupayan Pal, 2010. "How much should you own? Cross-ownership and privatization," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-015, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Svensson, Roger, 2011. "Commercialization, Renewal and Quality of Patents," Working Paper Series 861, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Vincenzo Denicol & Luigi A. Franzoni, 2011. "Rewarding innovation efficiently: Research spill-overs and exclusive IP rights," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Felli, Leonardo & Koenen, Johannes & Stahl, Konrad O., 2011. "Competition and Trust: Evidence from German Car Manufacturers," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 349, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Eleni A.Kaditi, 2011. "Market Dynamics in Sypply Chains: The Impact of Globalization and Consolidation on food companies' mark-ups," LICOS Discussion Papers 27311, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Kenney, Martin & Pon, Bryan, 2011. "Structuring the Smartphone Industry. Is the Mobile Internet OS Platform the Key?," Discussion Papers 1238, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Fernando Borraz & Leandro Zipitria, 2011. "Price Setting in Retailing: the Case of Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0211, Department of Economics - dECON.