Report NEP-COM-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bos Jaap W.B. & Ling Chan Yee & Kolari James W & Yuan Jiang, 2010. "Competition and Critical Mass," Research Memoranda 063, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/624499/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- König, Jan, 2010. "Welfare effects of outsourcing in duopolistic markets," Discussion Papers 2010/34, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Nawar, Hashem, 2010. "Industry Concentration and the Cross-section of Stock Returns: Evidence from the UK," MPRA Paper 28440, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2010.
- Kyle Hampton & Katerina Sherstyuk, 2010. "Demand Shocks, Capacity Coordination and Industry Performance: Lessons from Economic Laboratory," Working Papers 201023, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio & Lopez-Mateo, Celina, 2011. "Corporate governance, market competition and investment decisions in Mexican manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 28452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Martínez-Sánchez & Javier M. López Cuñat, 2011. "Anti-piracy policy and quality differential in markets for information goods," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Hector Perez-Saiz, 2011. "Building New Plants or Entering by Acquisition? Estimation of an Entry Model for the U.S. Cement Industry," Working Papers 11-1, Bank of Canada.
- Vincent Bouvatier & Antonia López-Villavicencio & Valérie Mignon, 2011. "On the link between credit procyclicality and bank competition," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-2, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011. "The impact of power market reforms on electricity price-cost margins and cross-subsidy levels: a cross country panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 28414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bataille, Marc & Coenen, Michael, 2010. "Zugangsentgelte zur Infrastruktur der Deutsche Bahn AG: Fluch oder Segen durch vertikale Separierung?," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 07, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Joern Meissner & Arne Strauss & Kalyan Talluri, 2011. "An Enhanced Concave Program Relaxation for Choice Network Revenue Management," Working Papers MRG/0020, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Jan 2011.