Report NEP-COM-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Seamans & Feng Zhu, 2010. "Technology Shocks in Multi-Sided Markets: The Impact of Craigslist on Local Newspapers," Working Papers 10-11, NET Institute.
- Timothy Keller & David Miller & Xiahua (Anny) Wei, 2010. "A Steady State Approach to a Network Externality Market With Switching Costs," Working Papers 10-19, NET Institute.
- Jan Kraemer & Lukas Wiewiorra, 2010. "Network Neutrality and Congestion Sensitive Content Providers: Implications for Service Innovation, Broadband Investment and Regulation," Working Papers 10-09, NET Institute, revised Sep 2010.
- Juan José Ganuza & María Fernanda Viecens, 2010. "Exclusive Content and the Next Generation Networks," Working Papers 2010-21, FEDEA.
- Ongena, Steven & Popov, Alexander, 2010. "Interbank market integration, loan rates, and firm leverage," Working Paper Series 1252, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2721/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laurent Weill, 2010. "Do Islamic Banks Have Greater Market Power?," Working Papers 548, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2010.
- Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2010. "On R&D Information Sharing and Merger," Working Papers id:2908, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:1765020457 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrews, Philip & Gorecki, Paul K., 2010. "Market Regulation and Competition; Law in Conflict: A View from Ireland, Implications of the Panda Judgment," Papers WP353, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre, 2010. "Non Linear Contracting and Endogenous Buyer Power between Manufacturers and Retailers: Empirical Evidence on Food Retailing in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 8029, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Byrne, 2010. "Acquisitions as a Response to Deregulation: Evidence from the Cable Television Industry," Working Papers 1242, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- A. Banerji, 2010. "Millers, Commission Agents and Collusion in Grain Auction Markets: Evidence From Basmati Auctions in North India," Working Papers id:2891, eSocialSciences.
- Mônica Viegas Andrade & Marina Moreira da Gama & Ricardo Machado Ruiz & Ana Carolina Maia & Bernardo Modenesi & Daniel Matos Tiburcio, 2010. "Estrutura de mercado do setor de saúde suplementar no Brasil," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td400, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.