Report NEP-COM-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Francesco, Massimo A. & Salvadori, Neri, 2010. "Bertrand-Edgeworth competition in an almost symmetric oligopoly," MPRA Paper 24228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scrimitore, Marcella, 2010. "Managerial Incentives and Stackelberg Equilibria in Oligopoly," MPRA Paper 24245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:598 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adam Copeland & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2010. "The impact of competition on technology adoption: an apples-to-PCs analysis," Staff Reports 462, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Scott Schuh & Oz Shy & Joanna Stavins, 2010. "Who gains and who loses from credit card payments?: theory and calibrations," Public Policy Discussion Paper 10-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Economides, Nicholas, 2010. "Broadband Openness Rules Are Fully Justified by Economic Research," Working paper 604, Regulation2point0.
- Economides, Nicholas, 2010. "Why Imposing New Tolls on Third-Party Content and Applications Threatens Innovation and Will Not Improve Broadband Providers’ Investment," Working paper 21, Regulation2point0.
- Weisman, Dennis L., 2010. "A “Principled” Approach to the Design of Telecommunications Policy," Working paper 603, Regulation2point0.
- Greenstein, Shane, 2010. "Nurturing the Accumulation of Innovations: Lessons from the Internet," Working paper 574, Regulation2point0.
- Evans, Lewis & Hahn, Robert W., 2010. "Regulating Dynamic Markets: Progress in Theory and Practice," Working paper 606, Regulation2point0.
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:578 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:571 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cramton, Peter & Kwerel, Evan & Rosston, Gregory L. & Skrzypacz, Andrzej, 2010. "Using Spectrum Auctions to Enhance Competition in Wireless Services," Working paper 48, Regulation2point0.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Social rights and economic objectives: The importance of competition at supra national level," MPRA Paper 24265, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Aug 2010.
- Weymouth, Stephen, 2010. "Democracy and Consumer Strength: Direct Evidence from Regulatory Reform in Developing Countries," Working paper 600, Regulation2point0.