Report NEP-COM-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Bühler & Simon Wey, 2010. "Demand-Enhancing Investment in Mixed Duopoly," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-16, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Philipp Ackermann, 2010. "Loyalty Rewards and Monopoly Pricing," Diskussionsschriften dp1002, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Alberto Iozzi & Tommaso Valletti, 2010. "Vertical bargaining and countervailing power," CEIS Research Paper 160, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Andrea Attar & Thomas Mariotti & François Salanié, 2010. "Non-Exclusive Competition in the Market for Lemons," CEIS Research Paper 159, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Pot Erik & Peeters Ronald & Peters Hans & Vermeulen Dries, 2010. "Intentional Price Wars on the Equilibrium Path," Research Memoranda 028, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Junichiro Ishida & Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2010. "Market Competition, R&D and Firm Profits in Asymmetric Oligopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 0777, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2010. "Patent licensing, bargaining, and product positioning," ISER Discussion Paper 0775, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Jota Ishikawa & Hodaka Morita & Hiroshi Mukunoki, 2010. "FDI in Post-Production Services and Product Market Competition," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-136, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Shi, Guanming & Stiegert, Kyle & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2009. "An Analysis of Bundle Pricing in Horizontal and Vertical Markets: The Case of the U.S. Cottonseed Market," Staff Paper Series 543, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.