Report NEP-COM-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Mariotti, Thomas, 2010. "Potential Competition in Preemption Games," IDEI Working Papers 594, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Chen, Yutian & Sen, Debapriya, 2010. "Strategic Outsourcing under Economies of Scale," MPRA Paper 20763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiara Fumagalli & Massimo Motta, 2010. "A Simple Theory of Predation," Working Papers 2010.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roberto Basile & Sergio de Nardis & Alessandro Girardi, 2009. "Pricing to market when quality matters," ISAE Working Papers 123, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Kubo, Kensuke, 2010. "Inferring the Effects of Vertical Integration from Entry Games : An Analysis of the Generic Pharmaceutical Industry," IDE Discussion Papers 221, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Robert C. Feenstra & David E. Weinstein, 2010. "Globalization, Markups, and the U.S. Price Level," NBER Working Papers 15749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konrad, K.A. & Morath, F. & Müller, W., 2010. "Taxation and Market Power," Discussion Paper 2010-03, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.