Report NEP-COM-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2009. "Bertrand competition with non-rigid capacity constraints," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-02, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Cabral, Luis, 2009. "Dynamic price competition with network effects," IESE Research Papers D/843, IESE Business School.
- Fatemi, Farshad, 2010. "Information Acquisition and Price Discrimination," MPRA Paper 20399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vives, Xavier, 2009. "Asset auctions, information and liquidity," IESE Research Papers D/837, IESE Business School.
- F. Schivardi & E. Viviano, 2009. "Entry Barriers in Retail Trade," Working Paper CRENoS 200908, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Lundberg, Johan & Lundberg, Sofia, 2010. "Retailer Choice and Loyalty Schemes - Evidence from Sweden," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 801, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Reddy Nalla, Viayender & Veen, Jack van der & Venugopal, Venu, 2009. "Contract Mechanisms For Coordinating Pricing Strategies In A Supply Chain With Two Consumer Segments," Nyenrode Research Papers Series NRI09-16, Nyenrode Business Universiteit.
- Brian G. Knight & Nathan Schiff, 2010. "Spatial Competition and Cross-border Shopping: Evidence from State Lotteries," NBER Working Papers 15713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Maria Manenti & Stefano Comino, 2010. "Dual Licensing in Open Source Software Markets," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0112, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Shaun D. MCRAE & Frank A. WOLAK, 2009. "How Do Firms Exercise Unilateral Market Power? Evidence from a Bid-Based Wholesale Electricity Market," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/36, European University Institute.
- Peeters Th., 2009. "Broadcasting Rights and Competitive Balance in European Soccer," Working Papers 2009009, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Rupayan Pal, 2009. "Delegation and emission tax in a differentiated oligopoly," Working Papers 2009-007, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Kris James Mitchener & David C. Wheelock, 2010. "Does the Structure of Banking Markets Affect Economic Growth? Evidence from U.S. State Banking Markets," NBER Working Papers 15710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1095 is not listed on IDEAS anymore