Report NEP-COM-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Pinho, 2009. "Costly horizontal differentiation," FEP Working Papers 351, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Marc Bourreau & Johan Hombert & Jérôme Pouyet & Nicolas Schutz, 2009. "Upstream Competition between Vertically Integrated Firms," Working Papers hal-00440126, HAL.
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Chrysovalantou Miliou & Nikos Vettas, 2009. "(In)efficient trading forms in competing vertical chains," Working Papers 0916, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Johan Hombert & Jérôme Pouyet & Nicolas Schutz, 2009. "Anticompetitive vertical mergers waves," Working Papers hal-00440143, HAL.
- WAN, Zhixi & Beil, Damian R., 2009. "Bargaining power and supply base diversification," Les Cahiers de Recherche 922, HEC Paris.
- Jungwoo Shin & Chang Seob Kimi & Jongsu Lee, 2009. "Model for Studying Commodity Bundling with a Focus on Consumer Preference," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200934, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Lisa Bruttel & Jochen Glöckner, 2009. "Strategic Buyers and Market Entry," TWI Research Paper Series 44, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Marc Escrihuela-Villar, 2009. "Does cartel leadership facilitate collusion?," DEA Working Papers 39, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Cowan, Simon & Vickers, John & Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki, 2009. "Monopoly Price Discrimination and Demand Curvature," IKERLANAK 2009-39, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki, 2009. "Joan Robinson Was Almost Right: Output under Third-Degree Price Discrimination," IKERLANAK 2009-38, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Wassim DAHER & Leonard J. MIRMAN & Marc Santugini, 2009. "Information in Cournot: Signaling with Incomplete Control," Cahiers de recherche 09-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Nov 2011.
- Sara BIANCINI, 2009. "Incomplete Regulation, Competition and Entry in Increasing Returns to Scale Industries," THEMA Working Papers 2009-08, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Belderbos, Rene & Gilsing, Victor & Lokshin, Boris, 2009. "Persistence of and interrelation between horizontal and vertical technology alliances," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 065, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Yukako Ono & Junichi Suzuki, 2009. "Firm boundaries and buyer-supplier match in market transaction: IT system procurement of U.S. credit unions," Working Paper Series WP-09-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Leonardo Raffo López, 2009. "Quotas And Prices: Modelling The Sugar Market In," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO-CIDSE 006278, UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE.
- Benjamin Bridgman & Shi Qi & James A. Schmitz, Jr., 2009. "The economic performance of cartels: evidence from the New Deal U.S. sugar manufacturing cartel, 1934-74," Staff Report 437, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.