Report NEP-COM-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kamerbeek, S.P., 2009. "Merger Performance and Efficiencies in Horizontal Merger Policy in the US and the EU," MPRA Paper 18064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarah M. Lein & Eva Köberl, 2009. "Capacity Utilisation, Constraints and Price Adjustments under the Microscope," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 09-239, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Harold Houba & Evgenia Motchenkova & Quan Wen, 2009. "The Effects of Leniency on Maximal Cartel Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 09-081/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Sander Onderstal, 2009. "Going Once, Going Twice, Reported!," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 09-085/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 05 Apr 2013.
- Christoph Bertsch & Claudio Calcagno & Mark Le Quement, 2009. "State aid and tacit collusion," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2009/36, European University Institute.
- Leemore Dafny & Mark Duggan & Subramaniam Ramanarayanan, 2009. "Paying a Premium on Your Premium? Consolidation in the U.S. Health Insurance Industry," NBER Working Papers 15434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ho, Chun-Yu, 2009. "Market Structure, Welfare, and Banking Reform in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 19/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ahmed Mohamed Badreldin & Christian Kalhoefer, 2009. "The Effect of Mergers and Acquisitions on Bank Performance in Egypt," Working Papers, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology 18, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Santiago Carbo-Valverde & Edward J. Kane & Francisco Rodriguez-Fernandez, 2009. "Evidence of Regulatory Arbitrage in Cross-Border Mergers of Banks in the EU," NBER Working Papers 15447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiril Tochkov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2009. "Efficiency of commercial banks in Bulgaria in the wake of EU accession," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 21-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.