Report NEP-COM-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loertscher, Simon & Reisinger, Markus, 2009. "Competitive E?ects of Vertical Integration with Downstream Oligopsony and Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 278, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Lopez, Angel & Rey, Patrick, 2009. "Foreclosing Competition through Access Charges and Price Discrimination," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 570, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Feb 2012.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00421171_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rosa Branca Esteves & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2009. "Price Discrimination under Customer Recognition and Mergers," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 23/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Pflüger, Michael P. & Suedekum, Jens, 2009. "Subsidizing Firm Entry in Open Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 4384, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:trf:wpaper:273 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michelle S. Goeree & Eric Helland, 2009. "Do research joint ventures serve a collusive function?," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 448, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2012.
- Carbo Valverde, Santiago & Fernández de Guevara y Rodoselovics, Juan & Humphrey, David & Maudos, Joaquin, 2009. "Estimating the intensity of price and non-price competition in banking," MPRA Paper 17612, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- John H. Boyd & Gianni De NicolÃ³ & Abu M. Jalal, 2009. "Bank Competition, Risk and Asset Allocations," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 09/143, International Monetary Fund.
- Tatiana Plotnikova, 2009. "Technology, Competition and the Time of Entry: Diversification Patterns in the Development of New Drugs," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2009-078, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Raff, Horst & Wagner, Joachim, 2009. "Intra-Industry Adjustment to Import Competition: Theory and Application to the German Clothing Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 4434, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).