Report NEP-COM-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dario Sacco, 2008. "Is there a U-shaped Relation between Competition and Investment?," SOI - Working Papers, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich 0808, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Marco Corsino & Giuseppe Espa & Rocco Micciolo, 2008. "R&D, firm size, and product innovation dynamics," DISA Working Papers, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy 0803, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 18 Jun 2008.
- Gino Loyola, 2008. "On bidding markets: the role of competition," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we083318, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simbanegavi, Witness, 2008. "Loss leader or low margin leader? Advertising and the degree of product differentiation," MPRA Paper 9694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Patrick Greenlee & Michael Waldman, 2008. "Assessing the Anticompetitive Effects of Multiproduct Pricing," NBER Working Papers 14199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2008. "The Circular City with Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2008_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2008.
- Villeneuve, Bertrand & Zhang, Vanessa Yanhua, 2008. "A Case for Affirmative Action in Competition Policy," MPRA Paper 9700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heng, Stefan, 2008. "Telecom regulation in the EU facing change of tack: Competition requires a clear policy line," MPRA Paper 9718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Manthos D. Delis & Nikolaos I. Papanikolaou, 2008. "Exploring the Nexus between Banking Sector Reform and Performance: Evidence from Newly Acceded EU Countries," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 73, Bank of Greece.
- Xiaochun Zhang & John E. Parsons, 2008. "Market Power and Electricity Market Reform in Northeast China," Working Papers, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research 0801, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Vincent Rious & Jean-Michel Glachant & Yannick Perez & Philippe Dessante, 2008. "The Diversity of Design of TSOs," Working Papers, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research 0805, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Paula Cristina da Silva Ferreira Neto Rodrigues & António Abílio Garrido Brandão & António de Melo Cerqueira, 2008. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions and Greenfield Investments," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 281, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Charles van Marrewijk & Gus Garita, 2008. "Countries of a Feather flock together," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 08-067/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 19 Sep 2008.
- Fei Shi, 2008. "Endogenous Timing with Demand Uncertainty," TWI Research Paper Series, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz 30, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore