Report NEP-COM-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pot, Erik & Peeters, Ronald & Peters, Hans & Vermeulen, Dries, 2008. "Noncooperative Collusion and Price Wars with Individual Demand Fluctuations," Research Memoranda 017, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Zhou, Jidong, 2008. "Reference Dependence and Market Competition," MPRA Paper 9370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clougherty, Joseph & Duso, Tomaso, 2008. "The impact of horizontal mergers on rivals: Gains to being left outside a merger," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 239, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Motta, Massimo & Ruta, Michele, 2008. "A Political Economy Model of Merger Policy in International Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudia M. Buch & Jörn Kleinert, 2007. "Multinational Firms and New Protectionisms," IAW Discussion Papers 33, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- B. Westbrock, 2008. "Natural concentration in industrial research collaboration," Working Papers 08-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Seldeslachts, Jo & Duso, Tomaso & Pennings, Enrico, 2008. "On the Stability of Research Joint Ventures: Implications for Collusion," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 240, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Damianov, Damian, 2008. "Seller Competition by Mechanism Design," MPRA Paper 9348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holmberg, Pär, 2008. "Game-theoretical, Strategic forward Contracting in the Electricity Market," Working Paper Series 756, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Tåg, Joacim, 2008. "Open Versus Closed Platforms," Working Paper Series 747, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 28 Aug 2008.
- Tåg, Joacim, 2008. "Efficiency and the Provision of Open Platforms," Working Paper Series 748, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.