Report NEP-COM-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emilie Dargaud, 2008. "Mergers, cartels and leniency programs : the role of production capacities," Working Papers 0814, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dario Sacco & Armin Schmutzler, 2008. "Competition and Innovation: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 0807, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- James Bergin, 2008. "Optimal Patent Length," Working Papers 200808, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Pradeep Dubey und Dieter Sondermann, 2008. "Perfect Competition in an Oligoply (including Bilateral Monopoly)," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse9_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- James J Anton & Gary Biglaiser, 2008. "Quality, Upgrades, and (the Loss of) Market Power in a Dynamic Monopoly Model," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002167, David K. Levine.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2008. "Competing for Contacts: Network Competition, Trade Intermediation and Fragmented Duopoly," CEP Discussion Papers dp0854, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hansen, Jørgen Drud & Kvedaras, Virmantas & Nielsen, Jørgen Ulff-Møller, 2008. "Monopolistic Competition, International Trade and Firm Heterogeneity - a Life Cycle Perspective," Working Papers 08-7, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2008_006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beard, Rodney, 2008. "A dynamic model of renewable resource harvesting with Bertrand competition," MPRA Paper 8916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giannetti, C., 2008. "Intensity of Competition and Market Structure in the Italian Banking Industry," Discussion Paper 2008-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giannetti, C., 2008. "Unit Roots and the Dynamics of Market Shares: An Analysis Using Italian Banking Micro-Panel," Discussion Paper 2008-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sandra Deungoue, 2008. "Compétition pour les paiements : une titanomachie revisitée par la modélisation multi-agents," Working Papers 0810, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Patricia M. Danzon & Andrew J. Epstein, 2008. "Effects of Regulation on Drug Launch and Pricing in Interdependent Markets," NBER Working Papers 14041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2008. "The Economic Properties of Software," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-045, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Sanghamitra Sahu & Neha Gupta, 2008. "Competition Clauses in Bilateral Trade Treaties: Analysing the Issues in the Context of India's Future Negotiating Strategy," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 204, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.