Report NEP-COM-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurent Granier & Marion Podesta, 2008. "Mixed Bundling and Mergers," Cahiers du LASER (LASER Working Papers) 2008.23, LASER (Laboratoire de Science Economique de Richter), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Timothy N. Cason & Shakun Datta, 2008. "Costly Buyer Search in Laboratory Markets with Seller Advertising," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1212, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Margsiri, Worawat & Melloy, Antonio S. & Ruckesz, Martin E., 2008. "A Dynamic Analysis of Growth via Acquisition," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-8, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ian McCarthy, 2008. "Simulating Sequential Search Models with Genetic Algorithms: Analysis of Price Ceilings, Taxes, Advertising and Welfare," Caepr Working Papers 2008-010, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2008_001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandro Sapio, 2008. "Volatility-price relationships in power exchanges: A demand-supply analysis," LEM Papers Series 2008/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ameer, Rashid, 2007. "Product Market Competition, Regulation and Dividend Payout Policy of Malaysian Banks," MPRA Paper 8579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2008. "Collection sales: good or bad for journals?," MPRA Paper 8619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Bogart, 2008. "Competition and Commitment: the Supply and Enforcement of Rights to Improve Roads and Rivers in England, 1600-1750," Working Papers 070817, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.