Report NEP-COM-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dmitry Shapiro & Xianwen Shi, 2008. "Market Segmentation: The Role of Opaque Travel Agencies," Working Papers tecipa-310, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Jay Akridge & Mike Boehlje & Allan Gray & Aaron Reimer, 2007. "Market Segmentation Practices Of Retail Crop Input Firms," Working Papers 07-03, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Richard Frank & Karine Lamiraud, 2008. "Choice, Price Competition and Complexity in Markets for Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 13817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marisa Miraldo, 2007. "Reference Pricing Versus Co-Payment in the Pharmaceutical Industry: Price, Quality and Market Coverage," Working Papers 025cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- William Kerr & Ramana Nanda, 2007. "Democratizing Entry: Banking Deregulations, Financing Constraints, and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 07-33, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Paul Madden, 2008. "Price, quality and welfare consequences of alternative club objectives in a professional sport league," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0802, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00243058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00243078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Omar Licandro & Antonio Navas-Ruiz, 2008. "Trade Liberalization, Competition and Growth," Working Papers 2008-03, FEDEA.
- Danny Leung & Yi Zheng, 2008. "What Affects MFP in the Long-Run? Evidence from Canadian Industries," Working Papers 08-4, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00243066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00243080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tarron Khemraj, 2008. "Excess liquidity, oligopolistic loan markets and monetary policy in LDCs," Working Papers 64, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Donald Siegel & Kenneth L. Simons, 2008. "Evaluating the Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions on Employees: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0804, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.