Report NEP-COM-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jong, A. de & Nguyen, T.T. & Dijk, M.A. van, 2007. "Strategic Debt: Evidence from Bertrand and Cournot Competition," Research Paper ERS-2007-057-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Patrick McCloughan & Seán Lyons & William Batt, 2007. "The Effectiveness of Competition Policy and the Price-Cost Margin: Evidence from Panel Data," Papers WP209, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kazumichi, Iwasa & Toru, Kikuchi, 2007. "Cost Hetrogeneity and Strategic Divisionalization," MPRA Paper 5693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Paulo K. Monteiro, 2007. "Endogenous Mechanisms and Nash Equilibrium in Competitive Contracting," Caepr Working Papers 2007-025, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Aurélie Bonein & Stéphane Turolla, 2007. "Sequential Location under one-sided Demand Uncertainty," Working Papers 07-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2007.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5725 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Focht, Uwe & Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg, 2007. "Intermediation, Compensation and Collusion in Insurance Markets," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1647, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Kasuga, Norihro & Manabu, Shishikura & Masanori, Kondo, 2007. "Platform Competition in Pay-TV Market," MPRA Paper 5694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DAKHLAOUI Ahlem, 2007. "Dynamic games in the wholesale electricity market," LERNA Working Papers 07.21.242, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Pollitt, M, 2007. "Liberalisation and Regulation in Electricity Systems: How can we get the balance right?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0753, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2007. "Banking competition and financial fragility: Evidence from panel-data," MPRA Paper 5673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2007. "The Cost of Banking Regulation," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/43, European University Institute.
- Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin, 2007. "Markets for Influence," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WP7R07, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Fung, Hung-gay & Gao, Gerald Yong & Lu, Jiangyong & Mano, Haim, 2007. "Impacts of Competitive Position on Export Propensity and Intensity: An Empirical Study of Manufacturing Firms in China," MPRA Paper 5674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sascha Füllbrunn & Tibor Neugebauer, 2007. "An experimental investigation of collusion in hard-close auctions: partners and friends," FEMM Working Papers 07024, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Vicente Cuñat & Maria Guadalupe, 2007. "Executive Compensation and Competition in the Banking and Financial Sectors," FMG Discussion Papers dp598, Financial Markets Group.