Report NEP-COM-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emek Basker & Michael Noel, 2007. "The Evolving Food Chain: Competitive Effects of Wal-Marts Entry into the Supermarket Industry," Working Papers 0712, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Bismut, Sophie, 2006. "Competition in European Telecom Markets," MPRA Paper 3567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Manning, Alan & Van Reenen, John, 2007. "Privatization, Entry Regulation and the Decline of Labour's Share of GDP: A Cross-Country Analysis of the Network Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6348, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- STUMPF, Ulrich, 2006. "Markets Susceptible to ex ante Regulation : Methodology and Commission Recommendation," MPRA Paper 3570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Noel & Mark Schankerman, 2006. "Strategic Patenting and Software Innovation," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 43, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2007. "Demand and Innovation in Services: the Case of Mobile Communications," KITeS Working Papers 199, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2007.
- Holger Floerkemeier & Era Dabla-Norris, 2007. "Bank Efficiency and Market Structure: What Determines Banking Spreads in Armenia?," IMF Working Papers 07/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Franz Kronthaler, 2007. "Effectiveness of Competition Law: A Panel Data Analysis," IWH Discussion Papers 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Marin, Dalia & Verdier, Thierry, 2007. "Competing in Organizations: Firm Heterogeneity and International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6342, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jones, Siôn & Jones, Pau, 2006. "e-Communications: Investment and the Regulatory Framework," MPRA Paper 3568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald M. Harstad, 2007. "Does a Seller Really Want Another Bidder?," Working Papers 0711, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Del Gatto, Massimo & Ottaviano, Gianmarco Ireo Paolo & Pagnini, Marcello, 2007. "Openness to Trade and Industry Cost Dispersion: Evidence from a Panel of Italian Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 6336, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gino Loyola, 2007. "How to sell to buyers with crossholdings," Economics Working Papers we075025, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Brito, Paulo & Dixon, Huw, 2007. "Entry and the accumulation of capital: a two state-variable extension to the Ramsey model," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/16, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Oct 2007.
- POGOREL, Gérard, 2006. "The Road to More Flexibility in Spectrum Usage and Access: Are We There Yet?," MPRA Paper 3569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marette, Stephan & Beghin, John C., 2010. "Are Standards Always Protectionist?," Staff General Research Papers 12826, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.