Report NEP-COM-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duso, Tomaso & Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, Burcin B., 2006. "Is the Event Study Methodology Useful for Merger Analysis? A Comparison of Stock Market and Accounting Data," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 163, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Overgaard, Per Baltzer & Møllgaard, Peter, 2006. "Information Exchange, Market Transparency and Dynamic Oligopoly," Working Papers 13-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Charness, Gary & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2006. "Competition, Hidden Information and Efficiency: An Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2296, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Bradley Ruffle, 2006. "Buyer Concentration As A Source Of Countervailing Power: Evidence From Experimental Posted-Offer Markets," Departmental Working Papers 2006-12, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Werner Güth & Jeannette Brosig & Torsten Weiland, 2006. "Collusion mechanisms in procurement auctions: An experimental investigation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-14, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Selvaggi, Marianao & Vasconcelos, Luis, 2006. "Star Wars: Exclusive Superstars and Collusive Outcomes," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp496, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Haldrup, Niels & Møllgaard, Peter & Nielsen, Claus Kastberg, 2005. "Sequential versus simultaneous market," Working Papers 02-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Møllgaard, Peter & Lorentzen, Jo, 2006. "Competition Policy and Innovation," Working Papers 09-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:bls:wpaper:ec060110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Boyan Jovanovic & Chung-Yi Tse, 2006. "Creative Destruction in Industries," NBER Working Papers 12520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Ou, 2006. "Banking and SME Financing in the United States," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 06ou, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Heiko Hesse & Thorsten Beck, 2006. "Bank Efficiency, Ownership and Market Structure,Why are Interest Spreads so High in Uganda?," Economics Series Working Papers 277, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00088012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hansen, Bodil O. & Keiding, Hans, 2006. "Public and Private Activity in Commercial TV Broadcasting," Working Papers 02-2006, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Mudde, Paul A. & Brush, Thomas, 2006. "Do Acquirer Capabilities Affect Acquisition Performance? Examining Strategic and Effectiveness Capabilities in Acquirers," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1193, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Simon P. Anderson, 2005. "Regulation of Television advertising," Virginia Economics Online Papers 363, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Nadav Levy, 2004. "The Organization of Supply: a Vertical Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers 04-01, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.