Report NEP-COM-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph Farrell & Paul Klemperer, 2006. "Co-ordination and Lock-in: Competition with Switching Costs and Network Effects," Economics Papers, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford 2006-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Marvin Kraus, 2006. "Returns to Scale in Networks," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 644, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lünnemann, Patrick & Wintr, Ladislav, 2006. "Are internet prices sticky?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0645, European Central Bank.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Noldeke, 2006. "Extreme Adverse Selection, Competitive Pricing, and Market Breakdown," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1573, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Marengo & Corrado Pasquali, 2006. "How Much Should Society Fuel the Greed of Innovators? On the Relations between Appropriability, Opportunities and Rates of Innovation," LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy 2006/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Claeys, Sophie & Hainz, Christa, 2006. "Acquisition versus greenfield: the impact of the mode of foreign bank entry on information and bank lending rates," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0653, European Central Bank.
- Sumru G. Altug & Murta Usman, 2006. "Bank Lending with Imperfect Competition and Spillover Effects," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 200608, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Camera, Gabriele & Selcuk, Cemil, 2006. "Bilateral Matching and Latin Squares," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1190, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Gine, Xavier & Love, Inessa, 2006. "Do reorganization costs matter for efficiency ? Evidence from a bankruptcy reform in Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3970, The World Bank.
- Wilhelm Althammer & Susanne Dröge, 2006. "Ecological Labelling in North-South Trade," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 604, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.