Report NEP-COM-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William O. Brown, Jr. & J. Harold Mulherin & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2006. "Competing With the NYSE," NBER Working Papers 12343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José J. Escarce & Arvind K. Jain & Jeannette Rogowski, 2006. "Hospital Competition, Managed Care and Mortality After Hospitalization for Medical Conditions: Evidence From Three States," NBER Working Papers 12335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leo de Haan & Elmer Sterken, 2006. "Price Leadership in the Dutch Mortgage Market," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 102, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Juha Kilponen & Torsten Santavirta, 2004. "Competition and Innovation - Microeconometric Evidence using Finnish Data," Research Reports 113, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00084267_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haan, M.A. & Toolsema, L.A., 2006. "License auctions when winning bids are financed through debt," Research Report 06F06, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Eliana Viviano, 2006. "Entry regulations and labor market outcomes: evidence from the Italian retail trade sector," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 594, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Robert Sandy & Peter Sloane & John Treble, 2006. "Back to Basics: A New Look at Gate-revenue Sharing and Competitive Balance," Working Papers 0607, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Alessio De Vincenzo & Claudio Doria & Carmelo Salleo, 2006. "Efficiency vs. agency motivations for bank takeovers: some empirical evidence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 587, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- JoaquÃn Alegre & Maria Sard, 2006. "Tour operators' price strategie in the Balearic Islands," DEA Working Papers, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'EconomÃa Aplicada 19, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'EconomÃa Aplicada.
- Muriel Niederle, 2006. "Competitive Wages in a Match with Ordered Contracts," NBER Working Papers 12334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergei Guriev & Andrei Rachinsky, 2004. "Ownership concentration in Russian industry," Working Papers w0045, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- StÃ©phane Mechoulan, 2005. "Market Structure and Communicable Diseases," Working Papers tecipa-241, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.