Report NEP-COM-2005-09-17This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felici Roberto & Pagnini Marcello, 2005. "Distance, bank heterogeneity and entry in local banking markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 557, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Felipe Balmaceda & Eduardo Saavedra, 2005. "IntegraciÃ³n Vertical Eficiente y Compartimiento de Facilidades en Presencia de Entrada: Un Marco Conceptual," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines inv168, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Forslid, Rikard & HÃ¤ckner , Jonas & Muren, Astri, 2005. "When do Countries Introduce Competition Policy?," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2005:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-08-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph Engel, 2005. "Corporate Design for Regulability. A Principal-Agent-Supervisor Model," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.