Report NEP-COM-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Gobbi & Francesca Lotti, 2004. "Entry decisions and adverse selection: an empirical analysis of a local credit markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 535, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2004-1-1091 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bergman, Mats A., 2005. "A Welfare Ranking of Two-Sided Market Regimes," Working Paper Series 185, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Sep 2005.
- Pierre M. Picard & Eric Toulemonde, 2005. "On Monopolistic Competition and Optimal Product Diversity: a Comment on Cost Structure and Workers' Rents," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 05.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2005. "Sunk Costs and Real Options in Antitrust," NBER Working Papers 11430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John A. Rizzo & Richard Zeckhauser, 2005. "Generic Scrip Share and the Price of Brand-Name Drugs: The Role of the Consumer," NBER Working Papers 11431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfgang Sofka & Tobias Schmidt, 2005. "I Like the Way you Move - An Empirical Investigation into the Mechanisms Behind First Mover and Follower Strategies," Industrial Organization 0506010, EconWPA.
- isamu matsukawa, 2005. "Congestion pricing of inputs in vertically related markets," Industrial Organization 0506012, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0506013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Cosnita & Jean-Philippe Tropeano, 2005. "Negotiating remedies : revealing the merger efficiency gains," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05047, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Apr 2006.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller, 2005. "Health Insurance Reform and HMO Penetration in the Small Group Market," NBER Working Papers 11446, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ping Lin & Kamal Saggi, 2005. "Multinational Firms, Exclusivity, and the Degree of Backward Linkages," Kiel Working Papers 1250, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2004-1-1112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore