Report NEP-COM-2005-06-19This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lester M.K. Kwong, 2004. "Reward Programs and Entry Deterrence," Working Papers 0501, Brock University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2005. "Investment Liberalization - Why a Restrictive Cross-Border Merger Policy can be Counterproductive," Working Paper Series 644, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bode, Sven & Hübl, Lothar & Schaffner, Joey & Twelemann, Sven, 2005. "Discrimination against Newcomers: Impacts of the German Emission Trading Regime on the Electricity Sector," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-316, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2005. "Explaining the Distribution of Firms Growth Rates," LEM Papers Series 2005/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Nadia Jacoby, 2005. "Evolutionary analysis of the firm and internal selection," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r05042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).