Report NEP-COM-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman E. Ozdaglar, 2005. "Competition and Efficiency in Congested Markets," Levine's Bibliography 172782000000000025, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Volker Nocke & Lucy White, 2003. "Do Vertical Mergers Facilitate Upstream Collusion? Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 08 Mar 2005.
- Navas, J. & Kort, P.M., 2005. "Time to Complete and Research Joint Ventures: A Differential Game Approach," Discussion Paper 2005-29, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Crampes, Claude & Langinier, Corinne, 2005. "Are Intellectual Property Rights Detrimental to Innovation?," Staff General Research Papers 12267, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sougata Poddar & Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2005. "Patent Licensing from High-Cost Firm to Low-Cost Firm," Departmental Working Papers wp0503, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Claudio Agostini, 2005. "Testing for Market Power under the Two-Price System in the U.S. Copper Industry," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv159, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Daniel P. Kessler & Jeffrey J. Geppert, 2005. "The Effects of Competition on Variation in the Quality and Cost of Medical Care," NBER Working Papers 11226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yanna Wu & Subhash C. Ray, 2005. "Technical Efficiency and Stock Market Reaction to Horizontal Mergers," Working papers 2005-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Harrison Cheng, 2005. "Inefficiency in Repeated Cournot Oligopoly Games," IEPR Working Papers 05.12, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Guofu Tan & Okan Yilankaya, 2005. "Ratifiability of Efficient Collusive Mechanisms in Second-Price Auctions with Participation Costs," IEPR Working Papers 05.15, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Nyström, Kristina, 2005. "Interdependencies in the Dynamics of Firm Entry and Exit," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 28, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.