Report NEP-COM-2004-06-13This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goh, Ai Ting & Olivier, Jacques, 2004. "International Vertical Specializations, Imperfect Competition and Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 4311, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mathias Erlei & Philipp Siemer, 2004. "Endogenous Property Rights in a Hold up-Experiment," TUC Working Papers in Economics 0002, Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Clausthal (Department of Economics, Technical University Clausthal).
- Neary, J Peter, 2004. "Cross-Border Mergers as Instruments of Comparative Advantage," CEPR Discussion Papers 4325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fibich, Gadi & Gavious, Arieh & Sela, Aner, 2004. "Asymptotic Analysis of Large Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 4331, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:389 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen M. Maurer & Suzanne Scotchmer, 2004. "Profit Neutrality in Licensing: The Boundary between Antitrust Law and Patent Law," NBER Working Papers 10546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boone, Jan, 2004. "A New Way to Measure Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 4330, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cabral, Luís M B & Hortaçsu, Ali, 2004. "The Dynamics of Seller Reputation: Theory and Evidence from eBay," CEPR Discussion Papers 4345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Pilar Socorro, 2004. "R&D investment as a signal in corporate takeovers," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2004-07, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Inderst, Roman & Shaffer, Greg, 2004. "Retail Mergers: Buyer Power and Product Variety," CEPR Discussion Papers 4236, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Santiago J. Rubio, 2003. "On the Coincidence of the Feedback Nash and Stackelberg Equilibria in Economic Applications of Differential Games," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/40, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Kaplan, Todd & Sela, Aner, 2003. "Auctions with Private Entry Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 4080, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lagerlöf, Johan N.M., 2003. "Insisting on a Non-negative Price: Oligopoly, Uncertainty, Welfare and Multiple Equilibria," CEPR Discussion Papers 3901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabrizi, Simona & Lippert, Steffen, 2005. "How much efficiency gains and price reductions for an efficiency defense? 'Quanto Basta'," DFAEII Working Papers 2004-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2004. "Bank Mergers, Competition and Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 4260, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Biglaiser, Gary & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2004. "Dynamic Price Competition with Capacity Constraints and Strategic Buyers," CEPR Discussion Papers 4315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.