Report NEP-COM-2004-01-18This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher R. Knittel & Victor Stango, 2003. "Compatibility and pricing with indirect network effects: evidence from ATMs," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-03-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Donald L. Kohn & Brian P. Sack, 2003. "Central bank talk: does it matter and why?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2003-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert J. Vigfusson, 2003. "How does the border affect productivity? evidence from American and Canadian manufacturing industries," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 788, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:cla:penntw:7aea25ac4e932df5964cbabfdfca9a6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:penntw:f4df6bc9bda3795823895c78628acf2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yukako Ono, 2003. "Spatial organization of firms," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-03-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Konings, Jozef & Van Cayseele, Patrick & Warzynski, Frédéric, 2003. "The Effects of Privatization and Competitive Pressure on Firms’ Price-Cost Margins: Micro Evidence from Emerging Economies," Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics 03-17, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Börner, Kira, 2004. "The Political Economy of Privatization," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 296, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Joshi Hansen & John Bower, 2004. "Political Economy of Electricity Reform: A Case Study in Gujarat, India," Others, EconWPA 0401006, EconWPA.
- Klein, Daniel & Tabarrok, Alexander, 2003. "Do Off-Label Drug Practices Argue Against FDA Efficacy Requirements? Testing an Argument by Structured Conversations with Experts," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 28, The Ratio Institute.
- Irena Grosfeld & Iraj Hashi, 2003. "Privatisation, Corporate Governance and Endogenous Ownership Structure," DELTA Working Papers, DELTA (Ecole normale supÃ©rieure) 2003-29, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- John Bower, 2004. "Seeking the Single European Electricity Market: Evidence from an Empirical Analysis of Wholesale Market Prices," Others, EconWPA 0401005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cla:penntw:4a7d448e61f494c5472087aed639edb is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peters, Michael & Severinov, Sergei, 2003. "An Ascending Double Auction," Microeconomics.ca working papers, Vancouver School of Economics peters-03-12-16-01-57-39, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 26 Feb 2005.
- Item repec:cla:penntw:ddea76857b552544844e6eb28eddcbe is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Staat & Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt, 2004. "Structuring Product-Markets: An Approach Based On Customer Value," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0401002, EconWPA.