Report NEP-COM-2003-02-03This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:447 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000140 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Douglas Wood, 2003. "Corporate strategy for Mexican banks and market contestability," Industrial Organization 0301014, EconWPA.
- Giovannetti, E., 2003. "‘How Different is Wireless Access? Implications for Internet Mergers," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0307, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Philippe Desbrières & Sophie Manigart & Andy Lockett & Miguel Meuleman & Hans Landström, 2002. "The syndication of venture capital investments in Europe: Evidence from five european countries," Working Papers FARGO 1021202, Université de Bourgogne - Leg (laboratoire d'économie et de gestion)/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Stefan W. Schmitz & Peter Paul Sint, 2003. "B2C eCommerce Strategy and Market Structure: The Survey Based Approach," Industrial Organization 0301012, EconWPA.
- Andrés Chambouleyron, 2003. "Optimal Water Metering and Pricing," Industrial Organization 0301013, EconWPA.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Douglas Wood, 2003. "Corportate strategy, centralisation and outsourcing in banking: case studies on paper payment processing," Economic History 0301005, EconWPA.
- Franklin Allen & Jun Qian & Meijun Qian, 2002. "Law, Finance, and Economic Growth in China," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-44, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Martin Gaynor & William B. Vogt, 2003. "Competition Among Hospitals," NBER Working Papers 9471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Desbrières & Alain Schatt, 2002. "The Impacts of LBOs on the Performance of Acquired Firms:the French Case," Working Papers FARGO 1020702, Université de Bourgogne - Leg (laboratoire d'économie et de gestion)/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000176 is not listed on IDEAS anymore