Report NEP-CNA-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert C. Feenstra & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009. "Introduction to “China’s Growing Role in World Trade”," NBER Working Papers 14716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Belton Fleisher & Xiaojun Wang & Haizheng Li & Shi Li, 2009. "Access to Higher Education and Inequality: The Chinese Experiment," Working Papers 09-02, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Xu, Yingfeng & Yan, Xiaoyi, 2009. "The Role of the Real Exchange Rate Adjustment in Expanding Service Employment in China," Working Papers 2009-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Jin Feng & Lixin He & Hiroshi Sato, 2009. "Public Pension and Household Saving: Evidence from urban China," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-030, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Du, Jun & Girma, Sourafel, 2009. "Source of Finance, Growth and Firm Size ? Evidence from China," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yu-Wei Hu & Fiona Stewart, 2009. "Licensing Regulation and the Supervisory Structure of Private Pensions: International Experience and Implications for China," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 33, OECD Publishing.
- Martin Schaaper, 2009. "Measuring China's Innovation System: National Specificities and International Comparisons," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2009/1, OECD Publishing.