Report NEP-CNA-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yang Cheng & Mark Rosenberg, 2009. "Financial Security of Elders in China," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 241, McMaster University.
- Malory Greene & Charles Tsai, 2008. "Enhancing Market Openness through Regulatory Reform in the People's Republic of China," OECD Trade Policy Papers 83, OECD Publishing.
- Michael Hübler, 2009. "Energy Saving Technology Diffusion via FDI and Trade: A CGE Model of China," Kiel Working Papers 1479, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Yi Zhang, 2009. "Unravelling the Complex Motivations behind China's FDI," Working Papers 09-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Zhiwei Zhang, 2008. "Can Demand from China Shield East Asian Economies from Global Slowdown?," Working Papers 0819, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2009. "China's Impact on Foreign Trade and Investment in other Asian Countries," Departmental Working Papers 2009-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Yifu, Justin & Wang, Yan, 2009. "China's Integration with the World: Development as a Process of Learning and Industrial Upgrading," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4799, The World Bank.
- Belton Fleisher & Haizheng Li & Min-Qiang Zhao, 2009. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Regional Inequality in China," Working Papers 09-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Ang, James, 2009. "CO2 Emissions, Research and Technology Transfer in China," MPRA Paper 13261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lu Shi & Bernard Ganne, 2009. "Understanding the Zhejiang industrial clusters:Questions and re-evaluations," Post-Print halshs-00357131, HAL.
- Francis , Bill B & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sun, Xian, 2009. "Political connections and the process of going public: evidence from China," Research Discussion Papers 7/2009, Bank of Finland.