Report NEP-CNA-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Nobuaki Yamashita, 2008. "Global Production Sharing and US-China Trade Relations," Departmental Working Papers 2008-22, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Joao Ricardo Faria & Andre Varella Mollick & Pedro H. Albuquerque & Miguel Leon-Ledesma, 2008. "China's Exports and the Oil Price," Studies in Economics 0812, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Chi, Wei & Zhang, Haiyan, 2008. "Is Cross-listing Associated with Stronger Executive Incentives? Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 11649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Capacci, Sara & Mazzocchi, Mario & Liu, Y., 2008. "Diet quality and income in Rural and Urban China: evidence from the Health and Nutrition Survey," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43638, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Huan-Niemi, Ellen & Niemi, Jyrki S., 2008. "Empirical analysis of agricultural trade between EU and China: Explanation behind China's growing agrifood imports," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43962, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Asuyama, Yoko, 2008. "Changes in the causes of earnings inequality in urban China from 1988 to 2002," IDE Discussion Papers 176, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Gordon H. Hanson & Raymond Robertson, 2008. "China and the Manufacturing Exports of Other Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 14497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asuyama, Yoko, 2008. "The contribution of supply and demand shifts to earnings inequality in urban China," IDE Discussion Papers 177, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Angus Deaton & Alan Heston, 2008. "Understanding PPPs and PPP-based national accounts," NBER Working Papers 14499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guariglia, Alessandra & Liu, Xiaoxuan & Song, Lina, 2008. "Internal Finance and Growth: Microeconometric Evidence on Chinese Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 3808, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).