Report NEP-CNA-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Urem, Branka & Alcorta, Ludovico & An, Tongliang, 2008. "The Innovativeness of Foreign Firms in China," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 019, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- YUAN Yuan & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2008. "Impact of the Debt Ratio on Firm Investment: A case study of listed companies in China," Discussion papers 08011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sangwan, S. & Chong, G. & Pau, L-F., 2008. "Key Issues in Expansion of End-User Mobile Communication in China," Research Paper ERS-2008-011-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Filip Abraham & Jan Van Hove, 2005. "The Rise of China: Prospects of Regional Trade Policy," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0506, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Pereira de Carvalho, Flavia & Goldstein, Andrea, 2008. "The making of national giants: technology and governments shaping the international expansion of oil companies from Brazil and China," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 021, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.