Report NEP-CNA-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Annette Bongardt & Miguel Santos Neves, 2007. "The Role of Overseas Chinese in Europe in Making China Global: The Case of Portugal," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 44, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Lundin, Nannan & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Ping, He & Qian, Jinchang, 2007. "Technology Development and Job Creation in China," Working Paper Series 697, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Asif Anwar, 2006. "Bangladesh Apparels Export to the US Market: An Examination of Her Competitiveness vis-à-vis China," CPD Working Paper 62, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Lundin, Nannan & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Ping, He & Qian, Jinchang, 2007. "The Role of Small Firms in China's Technology Development," Working Paper Series 695, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Xulio Rios, . "EE.UU.-China: Los ecos de la cumbre Bush-Hu," Working Papers - Programa Asia & PacÃfico 013, Argentine Center of International Studies.
- Xing, Yuqing, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and China's bilateral intra-industry trade with Japan and the US," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:ipc:wpaper:0025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oxelheim, Lars & Forssbæck , Jens, 2007. "The Transition to Marked-Based Monetary Policy: What Can China Learn from the European Experience?," Working Paper Series 696, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- John Whalley & Li Wang, 2007. "The Unified Enterprise Tax and SOEs in China," NBER Working Papers 12899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dr Sukhan Jackson & Xiaoyun Sun1 & Gordon Carmichael & Adrian C. Sleigh1., 2007. "Catastrophic Payment and Health Protection in Rural China - Impact of New Cooperative Medical Scheme in Shandong Province," Discussion Papers Series 344, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Raul, Matsushita & Iram, Gleria & Annibal, Figueiredo & Sergio, Da Silva, 2006. "The Chinese Chaos Game," MPRA Paper 1847, University Library of Munich, Germany.