Report NEP-CNA-2006-11-04This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ming Su & Quanhou Zhao, 2006. "The fiscal framework and urban infrastructure finance in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4051, The World Bank.
- Jan Lemmen, 2006. "Is the renminbi undervalued?," CPB Memorandum 166, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Xing, Yuqing, 2006. "Exchange rate policy and the relative distribution of FDI among host countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Segerstrom, Paul, 2006. "North-South Trade and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 5887, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peterson, George E., 2006. "Land leasing and land sale as an infrastructure-financing option," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4043, The World Bank.