Report NEP-CNA-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "What's So Special About China's Exports?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ruperta Lichtenecker, 2006. "Umwelttechnikindustrie - Zukunftsmarkt China," Economics working papers 2006-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Kyoji Fukao & Debin Ma & Tangjun Yuan, 2006. "Real GDP in Pre-War East Asia: A 1934-36 Benchmark Purchasing Power Parity Comparison with the U.S," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-132, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Qiang Li, 2005. "Subjective well-being and mortality in Chinese oldest old," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2005-011, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Michele Tronconi, 2005. "Textile and Apparel: an historical and "glo-cal" perspective. The Italian case from an economic agent's point of view," LIUC Papers in Economics 176, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Peiling Wei & Siu Kei Wong, 2006. "Are the markets for factories and offices integrated? Evidence from Hong Kong?," Discussion Papers 00018, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Qi Quan & Nancy Huyghebaert, 2005. "Share Issuing Privatizations in China: Determinants of Public Share Allocation and Underpricing," LICOS Discussion Papers 16205, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ronny Nilsson & Olivier Brunet, 2006. "Composite Leading Indicators for Major OECD Non-Member Economies: Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russian Federation, South Africa," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2006/1, OECD Publishing.
- Azeta Cungu & Johan Swinnen, 2003. "The Impact of Aid on Economic Growth in Transition Economies: An Empirical Study," LICOS Discussion Papers 12803, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Fan, Cuihong & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2005. "Research Joint Ventures, Licensing, and Industrial Policy," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 89, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.