Report NEP-CMP-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sinha, Pankaj & Chandwani, Abhishek & Sinha, Tanmay, 2013. "Algorithm of construction of Optimum Portfolio of stocks using Genetic Algorithm," MPRA Paper 48204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carl Chiarella & Corrado Di Guilmi, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Debt Deflation: Some Computational Experiments," CAMA Working Papers 2013-42, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Quamrul Ashraf & Boris Gershman & Peter Howitt, 2013. "How Inflation Affects Macroeconomic Performance: An Agent-Based Computational Investigation," Working Papers 2013-10, American University, Department of Economics.
- Ikumo Isono & Satoru Kumagai, 2013. "Long-run Economic Impacts of Thai Flooding: Geographical Simulation Analysis," Working Papers DP-2013-08, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Jakob Grazzini & Matteo G. Richiardi, 2013. "Consistent Estimation of Agent-Based Models by Simulated Minimum Distance," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 130, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Vanzetti, David & Peters, Ralf, 2013. "Trade and agricultural employment linkages in general equilibrium modelling," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152182, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Aziz, Omar & Carroll, Nick & Creedy, John, 2013. "An Analysis of Benefit Flows in New Zealand using a Social Accounting Framework," Working Paper Series 2840, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Noelia BERNAL & Frederic VERMEULEN, 2013. "The impact of an increase in the legal retirement age on the effective retirement age," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces13.03, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Isabelle Salle & Pascal Seppecher, 2013. "Social Learning about Consumption," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-18, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Économie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Sep 2013.
- Ikumo Isono & Satoru Kumagai, 2013. "Dawei revisited: Reaffirmation of the importance of the project in the era of reforms in Myanmar," Working Papers PB-2013-01, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Nabila Arfaoui & Eric Brouillat & Maïder Saint-Jean, 2013. "Policy Design, Eco-innovation and Industrial Dynamics in an Agent-Based Model: An Illustration with the REACH Regulation," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-22, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Économie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Oct 2013.
- Mark Setterfield & Bill Gibson, 2013. "Real and financial crises," Working Papers 1309, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2013.
- Fabio Sferra & Massimo Tavoni, 2013. "Endogenous Participation in a Partial Climate Agreement with Open Entry: A Numerical Assessment," Working Papers 2013.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.